Global candy manufacturer The Hershey Company violated federal law when it refused to accommodate an employee with a disability...
Brian Bateman||Employment Law, Employment Law
Champion Fiberglass, Inc., a Houston-area manufacturing company, violated federal anti-discrimination laws by engaging in systemic discrimination against non-Hispanic applicants,...
- The Hershey Company Sued by EEOC For Disability Discrimination
- Tim Horton's In Romulus Sued By EEOC for Failure To Provide Religious Accommodation
- Champion Fiberglass Sued by EEOC for Systemic Race and National Origin Discrimination
- EEOC Sues MVM, Inc. for Racial Harassment, Religious Discrimination and Retaliation
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Sued by EEOC for Racial Harassment