The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 5, from 9:30 a.m. to...
Brian Bateman||Employee Rights, Employment Law, Employment Law
Decatur, Ill.-based company King-Lar will pay $325,000 to settle a federal discrimination lawsuit filed by the U.S. Equal Employment...
- The Hershey Company Sued by EEOC For Disability Discrimination
- Tim Horton's In Romulus Sued By EEOC for Failure To Provide Religious Accommodation
- Champion Fiberglass Sued by EEOC for Systemic Race and National Origin Discrimination
- EEOC Sues MVM, Inc. for Racial Harassment, Religious Discrimination and Retaliation
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Sued by EEOC for Racial Harassment